McClung Museum Behind-the-Scenes "Social"
Monday, April 1, 2013 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (EDT)
We're excited to announce a behind-the-scenes "social" at the McClung Museum of Natural History and Culture in honor of University of Tennessee's Social Media Week and our 50th Anniversary!
Come behind the scenes of the museum to see some interesting objects in our collections and meet our experts, as well as fellow tweeters and Instagramers. Please fill out the form below to register. Because space is limited, we will select a small group of people to participate.
The event will take place on April 1st, 2013, from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Event hashtag: #mcclungsocial
Have a question? Contact Cat Shteynberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participants must have an active Twitter or Instagram account that follows @mcclungmuseum on either social media network, and be 18 years of age or older to be eligible for selection to attend the social.
- Registration is for ONE (1) person only and is not transferable.
- After registration closes, an e-mail with confirmation information and additional instructions will be sent to those selected as well as those on a short waitlist. If you are on the waitlist, you may receive an invitation only if someone on the original selection list cancels and a space opens up.
- If you are selected for the social but cannot attend, please let us know so your space can be given to another person on the waitlist.
- The McClung reserves the right to exclude any person whose actions in any way interfere with the proper operation of the social, do not comply with museum policies or specific instructions when behind the scenes, or otherwise acts in a disruptive manner.
- On the day of the social, participants must show an ID (driver's license or UT ID) that matches the name provided on the registration. Those without proper identification cannot be admitted.
- All social participants will be asked to sign a release form allowing the McClung to use images or video taken of you and tweets or Instagram posts sent by you during the event.