MCC Admissions Express - New Brunswick Center - June 11, 2013
Tuesday, June 11, 2013 from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM (EDT)
New Brunswick, NJ
Admissions Express at the New Brunswick Center
Tuesday, June 11, 2013
*Register by June 6*
4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Applicants who have submitted the MCC application online and come prepared with sealed, official High School transcript (can be mid-year for graduating seniors) or GED transcript will have their admissions expedited. Spanish speaking staff will be available. Register online as space is limited. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 732.745.8866 with any questions.
Please select a ticket for one of our 10-minute time slots.
When & Where
MCC - New Brunswick Center
Middlesex County College is the perfect choice if you are looking to explore different fields of study, jump-start your career, or make your own path to a Bachelors Degree and beyond. Success Starts Here.
New Brunswick Center Services
- Academic Advising/Registration
- Admission Applications Assistance
- Cashier Services (no cash)
- Drop/Add forms approvals
- Tutoring Services
- Academic & financial appeals
- Financial Aid Orientation
- FAFSA Application Assistance
- Academic student support workshops
- College Placement Test (CPT), prep workshops and testing
- English as a Second Language (ESL), prep workshops and testing
- Transcript Requests
- Change of Address
- Tuition Payment Plan
- Transfer, Career and Personal Counseling
- Community Education classes
140 New Street, New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Phone: (732) 745-8866
Fax: (732) 249-7306