MCAA 2013 - Messenger Courier Association of America
Wednesday, May 8, 2013 at 1:00 PM - Saturday, May 11, 2013 at 6:00 PM
New Orleans, LA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Messenger Courier Association of America
We invite you to visit us at Booth #5
On Wednesday 8th - Saturday 11th May 2013
At the Sheraton Hotel, Dallas
We all know that technology separates the winners and losers but, affordability is where it’s at.
- Slash the costs of expensive handheld RF devices and move away from inflexible and expensive courier software
- Route Optimization feature enables drivers to complete deliveries in optimal sequence, creating fuel and cost efficiencies
- Enjoy high quaiity integrations with customers to gain access to important data feeds at a fraction of the cost today
- Vehicle, route, driver scheduling and tracking can be performed using map enabled technology
- Instantly push Pick up & Delivery instructions/adjustments to drivers during the day
- Record proof of delivery using signature capture, photo, video and geo-coordinate data
- Integrate Customer preferences through a highly configurable rule book
- Provide major customers with a tracking app so they can track key orders while on the move
You get the idea…
We will be available for One-on-One meetings Thursday, May 9th from 1-5pm and same again on Friday May 10th from 8am-12noon at the Edgewood A Conference Room, 4th Floor. We will also be exhibiting at Booth#5 for the duration of the conference!
To pre-arrange a meeting or for any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 312 423 6520.
For more information on our Dispatch, Driver and Tracking apps go to www.soluisce.com
When & Where
Soluisce Solutions Inc.
Transportation & Delivery Management Meets Mobile Technology! We provide Solutions In Supply Chain Execution, particularly focused on touch screen mobile devices. We leverage all of the best features that these mobile platforms bring; always connected real-time data entry & capture, ergonomic usage, brilliant user interfaces, and highly advanced mapping and direction capability, barcode scanning, video capture and image rendering and display. Combine this with our backend ‘cloud’ system software solutions and we bring immediate cost effective benefits to our customers.