MBS Empowerment Weekend
Thursday, September 25, 2014 at 11:00 AM - Sunday, September 28, 2014 at 6:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Mind, Body & Soul Empowerment Weekend is scheduled for September 25 - 28, 2014. It is our goal to provide a family-friendly event that will positively empower, encourage and motivate! Events planned for this weekend include:
- Spaghetti Dinner
- Food Drive
- "Rep Your Era" 5K Obstacle Run
- Zumbathon – An Outdoor Glow Event!
- Golf Tournament
- Bullying Ain't Cool Rally
- Youth Concert featuring Jocelien Whitehead!
- Adult Concert featuring Vicki Yohe and Sensere!
- Empowerment Seminar with Motivational Speakers Dr. George Koonce, former Super Bowl Champion! and Motivational Speaker Tawana Williams, Author of “UNarmed But Dangerous!”
- And Much, Much More!!!
When & Where
Abundant Life International Baptist Cathederal and Abundant Life Community Outreach
The mission of these organizations is to provide community services and programs such as affordable housing, financial literacy, housing counseling, education, childcare and other supportive services to underserved and hard to reach populations. The programs and services are designed to improve the quality of life of the individuals and families that we serve.