Thursday, June 27, 2013 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PDT)
All certified MBEs, MBEs in the process of getting certified, or MBEs interested in becoming certified are welcome.
Program will include: leveraging your MBE certification, discovering programs and services at SCMSDC, meeting council staff and members of the Minority Business Enterprise Input Committee (MBEIC) and determing if your company is corporate-ready.
There is no cost to attend. Sorry, we do not validate parking.
When & Where
Southern California Minority Supplier Development Council
Southern California Minority Supplier Development Council (SCMSDC) is the largest nonprofit minority business advocacy organization in the region, representing the interests of more than 600,000 Minority Business Enterprises (MBEs), serving nearly 1,700 SCMSDC-Certified MBEs and 300 corporate members throughout a 13-county service area. SCMSDC is one of 24 regional councils in the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) network.
- Ethnic-minority business certification -
- Database referrals of minority suppliers -
- MBE to Corporate and MBE to MBE networking opportunities -
- Professional development/educational programs -
- MBE access to SCMSDC corporate member database -
- MBE Health Insurance Program -