San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This is a great 3 hour class to learn about stained glass as well as an economical step for furthering education. Participants get an exclusive "behind the scenes" look at the workings of a real stained glass studio.
Students will learn how to create designs and will also learn how sheets of stained glass are made in the factory. Hands-on demonstrations include glass cutting and lead-wrapping. Each participant will make a small stained glass project to take home using the materials and tools of the studio.
A highlight of the class is when students see finger-paintings turned into a stained glass design that can then be turned into a stained glass mosaic window or table top.
Call (918)664-8604 if you have any questions.
- This class is an event allowing one person per ticket.
- Class enrollment date changes or cancellations are accepted up to 48 hours before class.
- Tools and materials used in this class can be hazardous if not used properly.
- Students or guardians are required to sign a personal injury waiver and model release form as a condition of attending class.
- All materials and use of tools are included in class fee.
- Adults only or 16 yrs or above if accompanied by a student parent.
Other Stained Glass Classes to Consider:
- The Beginners 8 week "slower paced" class offers design & construction of stained glass windows.
- 1 Day Beginner workshop where everyone builds a panel exercising their newly learned skills.
Click here to schedule a class for your group.