Meet more Admins | from a variety of industries and companies
Improve your confidence | in communication & copartnership skills
Meet and connect | with a variety of our "Favorite Vendors"
At the event, we•
- Make it easy and enjoyable for you to meet people using the Personable Business® Introduction process
- Talk about how to better be heard, understood and get our needs met in business conversations
- Have fun and feel a strong sense of connection with the other participants
How to Get More Courage to Speak Up
Join Us. We’d love to include you in our community! •
Thursday, May 22, 2014
5:30 – 8:30 pm
at the Cypress Hotel
10050 S De Anza Blvd
Cupertino, CA 95014
$29 | Administrative Professionals | $39 day of & at the door
$49 | Special Guests | $59 day of & at the door
$149 | Favorite Vendors | includes a table, 30 second intro & your event registration
For More Information, Contact •
Event Sponsors •
KristyRogersConnects • Business Women of Silicon Valley • Cypress Hotel
We are excited to meet you and introduce you to our other business friends!
When & Where
boost your confidence • embrace leadership • transform business culture
by practicing Personable Business®
Personable Business® turns office politics into office partnerships. Whether you work at a company or have your own business, there will be politics. We stand for interacting with others from a partnership point of view. Partnership allows us to bring out the best in each other and create highly productive and rewarding results and relationships.
At our Personable Business® connecting events you will
* meet more people personally and professionally *
* learn how to keep business relationships in good shape *
The Personable Business® Communication Tools establish a common language to bring out the best in each other
* be heard, understood and get your needs met *
Join the Personable Business® movement by joining Business Women of Silicon Valley. A sisterhood of business friends. Women supporting women personally and professionally. Committed to keeping relationships in good shape.
Also part of the Business Women of Silicon Valley sisterhood:
* AdminProfessionalsConnect *
* b2bProfessionalsConnect *
We're declaring women can/will/need to support each other. We've got to learn how-to and understand how we don't. So often successful women say that "Women need to learn how to support each other." Here we are doing just that.