Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
Bad information dooms most New Year’s resolutions before they begin. Outdated weight loss advice—like counting every calorie and avoiding all carbohydrates—can actually stimulate hunger and lead to food binging.
Weight loss that lasts a lifetime depends on the presence and effectiveness of the human body’s vital hormones. When low-quality foods cause the overproduction and burnout of these hormones, weight loss becomes nearly impossible—regardless of caloric intake.
On February 10th 2013 @ 7 PM, Dr. Herba will host the Maximized Living Makeover event, “RESOLVE: The New Year’s Weight Loss Challenge.” This event offers a 30-day weight loss challenge that will help people of all ages and backgrounds balance insulin, leptin and other hormones related to weight management. At “RESOLVE,” Dr.Herba will address a few simple concepts to help attendees restore proper hormone function and manage weight naturally:
- How common food sources inhibit the function of leptin, the weight-loss hormone.
- Why traditional cardiovascular exercise encourages overeating and the storage of fat.
- How reparable irregularities in the nervous system can interfere with thyroid function.
- Why low-fat and non-fat foods cause steady weight gain.
- How sugar damages the function of insulin and the immune system.
“The word ‘resolution’ actually means ‘fixed purpose.’ Yet, with nearly all resolutions ending by January 3rd, clearly resolutions are far from fixed,” said Dr. Ben Lerner, co-founder of Maximized Living. “The sad part is that the goals people set are important to their lives, to their families, and to their life's work. That's why we created a program that will not create a loose resolution, but a certain revolution. This event is designed to be truly transformational.”