Heart Health: Fixing Your Numbers w/ Dr. Patrick Ess
- Health & Wellness
Millions are diagnosed with this deadly disease each year, but how much do we really know about cancer? Is it just genetic, or can it be prevented? Convention states that early detection is the key, but doesn’t that mean you’re already sick? And aren’t the standard treatments nearly as agonizing as the disease itself?
• What cancer really is, and how your body is naturally programmed to kill it
• The dangers of conventional treatment methods
• How to have incredible health without depending on medications
• How lifestyle choices dramatically boost or reduce cancer development
• The “Don’t Get It” plan—practical action steps for cancer prevention
Don’t miss out on this amazing event to maximize your life!
2 Ticket Types:
General Admission with Cancer Killer Book: $25.00 per person
Genearal Admission without Cancer Killer Book: $0.00 per person
Online Registration Ends Friday October 12th 2012 @ 5pm EST
Tickets are avaliable at the door on Saturday October 13th
$30.00 for General Admission with Cancer Killer Book
$5.00 for General Admission without Cancer Killer Book
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.