Date: March 2nd - 4th, 2016 (Course 4)
Venue: ISKL Melawati Campus, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (Community Room)
Fees: USD600 per Course
Deadline for Cancellation of Registration: 16th February 2017
Registration Deadline: 25th February 2017
The institutes are four three day face to face institutes with a follow-up online component. The fifth institute is a summer institute.
Upon completion of the five institutes, participants will be awarded a Math specialist certificate from the Office of Overseas Schools AERO Project.
- Attend and participate in the five 3-day face-to-face institutes during the 2015-16 and 2016-17 school years;
- Participate in online follow up discussions and requirements following each face-to-face institute.
Registration Requirements and Process:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution;
- A valid Education Teaching License;
- Currently employed teaching in an international school for a minimum of 3 years;
- A letter of interest expressing a 2 year commitment to the project;
- A letter of recommendation from a current school administrator
- Please email the letters of interest and recommendation to Su-Yen Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be notified within three days of submission.
- Once approved, please go ahead and register yourself or your team.
- Registration is on a first come first served basis.
Course 4 (Geometry and Measurement)
Save This Event
When & Where
I am Su-Yen Chan, the Professional Learning Executive from The International School of Kuala Lumpur (ISKL) and I manage the Professional Learning Events for ISKL.
Establish in 1965, ISKL is the first fully accredited international school in Malaysia. Over the years, ISKl had built its outstanding international reputation by balancing sound tradition for academic excellence with innovative approaches to teaching, learning, and expanding technology.
ISKL is a private, not for profit, parent-governed school accredited in the United States through the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and the internationally through the Councul of International Schools (CIS). ISKl has no shareholders. We pay no dividends. Our only business is the education of your children.
Among the programs offered are Prep Reception (3 years old) to a High School Diploma, the International Baccalaureate diploma and Advanced Placement courses.