Wednesday, September 10, 2014 from 10:00 AM to 1:15 PM (EDT)
3 Hour Continuing Education Course
Valuable knowledge you will gain:
- Using a subject property...you will have the opportunity to
- participate in the completion of this property’s appraisal from start to finish!
- The first section we will identify the property and do all the research an appraiser would do prior to making the field inspection.
- We will discuss data sources and which to use when.
- The second section will be our virtual field inspection. You will be guided through the house with photos and videos, pointing out all the things appraisers look for and which add or detract from value.
- The third section will focus on the appraisal report. We will move quickly through the minor parts of the report and focus on the sales comparison approach – choosing comparables and making adjustments.
- The course will wrap up with detailing how the appraiser determines a final estimate of market value, and what that value is for our virtual subject property.
- It’s a fast paced, fun, informative class that is loaded with critical information to help you deal with the appraisal process and eliminate appraisal problems that can kill your Real Estate deals.
Have questions about Mastering Valuations? Contact D. S. Murphy School of Real Estate