ALIGN your team for profitable GROWTH in 2013 and beyond!
MASTERING THE ROCKEFELLER HABITS
Four Decisions Executive Workshop
For CEOs and their Leadership Teams - Join the exceptional company of more than 100,000 executives who have attended this workshop and experienced results.
Spend the day with a Certified Senior Coach and you will GAIN:
1. An overview of the Four Decisions™ (People, Strategy, Execution and Cash) you must get right to
2. A considerable start on your 2013 One-Page Strategic Plan, to focus and align your team.
3. The Rockefeller Habits checklist to strengthen your ability to execute and accelerate your growth.
4. An aligned, accountable and enthusiastic leadership team, ready to hit the ground running in
The Four Decisions refer to the critical decisions that growth companies must get right to maximize
their revenue, profit and time. These four decisions involve the areas of People, Strategy, Execution
and Cash. This workshop will teach you tools for making the right decisions in each of these areas.
Thursday, May 2nd
You will learn these principles for growth and build the following areas of your One-Page Strategic Plan for 2013:
1. CORE VALUES & PURPOSE Enliven your identity and energize your employees
2. IDEAL CUSTOMER & BRAND PROMISE Develop clarity on your "who" and on your unique,
targeted and measurable differentiator
3. GROWTH TARGETS & ONE-YEAR PLAN Set your strategic targets for the next 3-5 years and
your measurable, one-year goals and priorities for 2013
4. PRIORITIES & METRICS Make your most critical short-term decisions for your 13-week race by
setting quarterly and personal priorities and metrics
5. COMMUNICATION RYHTHMS Develop pratical and efficient regular meeting rhythms to keep
meetings short and effective
6. TOP TALENT Learn to identify, hire and retain A performers who will accelerate your growth
7. CLARITY & ACCOUNTABILITY Ensure everyone in your company is clear on accountabilities and
has a roadmap for growth
What other executives say about the workshop:
“We’ve been in business for over 20 years; we developed our own processes that were not keeping up with the growth of the company. This program has given us a structured methodology…[and] practica lmethods to run the business. I highly recommend the Rockefeller Habits to any CEO who wants to take charge of theirs!”
Michael Andre, CEO, Gateway Ticketing Systems, Boyertown, PA
“Medical Solutions Supplier has grown from a ‘basement run’, 3 man operation in November of 2004 to a $16.8 million, 41 person organization as of December 2008 and I can fundamentally attribute that growth to your book and tools… We left the workshop re-focused on our tools and drivers and excited about the direction of our organization. It was the best decision to date that I have ever made. Thank you again for your work!”
Joe Carberry, COO, Medical Solutions Supplier, Concordville, PA
About the presenter:
Before becoming a Certified Gazelles Coach, Doug Diamond learned valuable lessons of company leadership as the owner of a vertical market software company which became a Gazelle in 1998 (300% growth in 4 years). When he sold the business, it employed over 120 people in 5 offices across the United States.
Since successfully selling his business, he has taken his experience and knowledge in leadership, strategic planning, finances, and operations and put them to use as an advisor helping small businesses primarily in the Philadelphia area. Doug graduated from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania in 1984. www.bizimprovement.com