San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The world-renowned MASTERING THE ROCKEFELLER HABITS Four Decisions™ Workshop gives you proven tools and strategies to achieve greater:
Get faster results with less
See your company’s reputation (and revenues) soar as employees fulfill 100% of all promises with no more excuses.
Light your revenue records on fire and gear up for a legendary year of business growth. (You’ll want to keep this executive workshop a secret from your competitors.)
We invite you and your team to join us to build an environment that SCALES your business for GROWTH. Learn the Gazelles proven Growth Tools can MAKE IT HAPPEN for your company!
• Attract & Retain "A-Player" Talent. Become a magnet for A Players who are dedicated to accelerating your growth. No more excuses and unmet goals.
• Design A Roadmap to Success. Develop organizational clarity and accountability that fuels everyone in your company to drive business growth.
• Create an Irresistible Brand Promise. Intimately understand your target customer and how your brand promise is the unique solution they’ve been waiting for.
• Get a 10-fold "X-Factor" Competitive Advantage. Position your brand as market leader in its niche with the X-Factor process that develops a 10x advantage over your competitors.
• Strategize Your Quarterly Goals. Strategize your most critical short-term decisions for your 13-week race with quality priorities and metrics on a quarterly and personal level.
• Create Consistent Success. Learn the updated “10 Rockefeller Habits” to flawlessly achieve consistent, precise and predictable execution as you scale.
Learn how to accelerate profitable GROWTH using the Rockefeller Habits™.
The Four Decisions™ refer to the critical decisions that growth companies must get right to maximize their revenue, profit and time. These four decisions involve the areas of People, Strategy, Execution and Cash. This workshop will teach you tools for making the right decisions in each of these areas.
All participants will receive a free copy of Mastering the Rockefeller Habits by Verne Harnish.
Cancellations made 30 days or more prior to event will receive a full refund. Cancellations between 8 and 30 days of the event will receive a refund for the paid amount, less a $100 per person cancellation fee. If your cancellation is made with less than 8 days before the event, we are happy to transfer your registration to another team member in your company. There will be no refund for cancellations less than 8 days before the event.
About the Presenters:
Ken is an experienced entrepreneur, executive and executive coach who is skilled in creating, leading and advising high-growth companies. Since 1991, he has been coaching the CEO's and senior management of start-ups, early and mid-stage growth companies and Fortune 500 companies to improve leadership effectiveness, accelerate growth and increase profitability. Ken served as President or CEO of 4 companies. He has a DBA from Harvard Business School and MS from MIT Sloan School of Management. He currently advises the CEO's of a dozen privately held companies. He is a certified Gazelles coach and a certified executive coach.
Ken Estridge, CEO - Ken Estridge & Associates - 617.723.6622 - firstname.lastname@example.org - www.kenestridge.com
Rich Manders is the founder and head coach at 3rd Eye Coaching. With 30 years of entrepreneurial experience, he has learned what it takes to make a business and its CEO & Leadership team successful. His background includes starting up, building, and developing a leadership team, as well as selling and buying more than 10 businesses. He now dedicates his time to helping other entrepreneurs through leadership coaching.
Rich Manders, CEO - 3rd Eye Coaching - 860-631-3006 - RM@iiicoach.com - www.iiicoach.com
When & Where
Ken Estridge & Associates
Ken Estridge & Associates is based in Boston and serves clients throughout the country.
Ken Estridge & Associates has a highly skilled staff with 40 years of experience helping entrepreneurs build successful high-growth companies by providing business coaching and executive coaching. Ken's team specializes in strategic planning, developing leadership skills, and building high-performance teams.