Mastering Marketing, Upper Manhattan 8/26/14
Tuesday, August 26, 2014 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Learn how to get the best customers for your business! When you start a new business, you need to become visible and attractive to your target customers. What do you do to catch their attention? What do you need to tell them so they will want to try your product or service? asdfadfacourse will provide answers to your most pressing marketing questions. Total course hours: 1 session, 8 hours.
You will learn about:
- The importance of marketing in an entrepreneurial venture
- Integrated marketing strategies that include: direct mail, Internet marketing, publicity, and b2b marketing
- Marketing research to help you better target customers
- How to prepare a creative brief that will inform your marketing strategies
- The 4 "Ps": product, price, place, and promotion
When & Where
NYC Business Solutions
NYC Business Solutions is a set of free services offered by the NYC Department of Small Business Services to help businesses start, operate and expand in New York City. Whether you're an entrepreneur, running a small business or a large corporation, NYC Business Solutions can work for you - for free.
You can register for all of our free courses on Eventbrite. For questions about individual courses or to register over the phone, please contact an Account Manager at one of our NYC Business Solutions Centers.