Learn how to get the best customers for your business! When you start a new business, you need to become visible and attractive to your target customers. What do you do to catch their attention? What do you need to tell them so they will want to try your product or service? This course will provide answers to your most pressing marketing questions. Total course hours: 3 sessions, 7.5 hours.
You will learn about:
- The importance of marketing in an entrepreneurial venture
- Integrated marketing strategies that include: direct mail, Internet marketing, publicity, and b2b marketing
- Marketing research to help you better target customers
- How to prepare a creative brief that will inform your marketing strategies
- The 4 "Ps": product, price, place, and promotion
*This course is three sessions and will meet 5:30PM-8:00PM on 6/10/14, 6/11/14, and 6/12/14.
When & Where
NYC Department of Small Business Services
The NYC Department of Small Business Services makes it easier for businesses in New York City to form, do business, and grow by providing direct assistance to business owners, fostering neighborhood development in commercial districts, and linking employers to a skilled and qualified workforce. Whether you're an entrepreneur, running a small business or a large corporation, we can work for you – for free.
You can register for all of our free courses on Eventbrite. For questions about individual courses or to register over the phone, please contact an Account Manager at one of our NYC Business Solutions Centers or reach out to one of our NYC Small Business Technology Coalition or Immigrant Business Initiative partners.