Join us for massolution NYC 2013: Crowd Powered Business. The first-ever exclusively enterprise, buy-side industry conference.
Learn how major enterprises are designing and deploying crowd-based strategies to foster innovation, fuel growth, drive sales and connect and engage with customers
massolution NYC 2013 is divided into the following four themes:
- INNOVATION: The Crowd As The Engine For Enterprise Innovation
- GROWTH: How Crowd Is A Growth & Cost Game Change
- SALES: How Crowdthinking & Crowdfunding Drive Sales & Open Markets
- CUSTOMERS: Customer Powered Crowds: Co-Investors In The Future
- Exclusive to large enterprises, institutions and goverments
- Intimate environment, single track sessions and limited to 150 attendees
- Sessions delivered in 18 minute "Ted Style" presentations together with panel discussions and interviews
- Senior level executives (C “Suite”, Heads of Strategy, Heads of Function, etc.)
- Price includes breakfast, lunch & cocktail party
Why you should attend:
- Understand how large companies and organizations are building crowd-based models to perform work, solve problems, innovate and connect and engage with customers
- Learn how to design and deploy disruptive "crowd-based" business strategies
- Discover what other enterprises are crowdsourcing and why enterprise crowdfunding is more than just "capital"
- Hear experts talk about innovative business models, use cases, share insights and discuss practical implementation approaches
DAY 1: Wednesday, September 18th, 2013, 1:00PM-5:30PM & Cocktail Reception 6:00-8:00PM. FOR ENTERPRISE BUYERS ONLY
Inaugural Enterprise Crowdsourcing Special Interest Group Meeting. A forum to discuss and explore enterprise crowdsourcing strategies, implementations, providers and best practices. Marking the launch of an annual Crowdsourcing Interest Group (CIG) membership program to network, learn and practice enterprise crowdsourcing; followed by a VIP Evening cocktail reception. 25 tickets available.
Facilitated by massolution CEO Carl Esposti and David Alan Grier President of the IEEE Computer Society.
DAY 2: Thursday, September 19th, 2013; 8AM-5:30PM & Cocktail Reception 6:00-8:30PM. MAIN CONFERENCE & COCKTAIL PARTY
Full day conference including keynote, speakers, panels and on-stage interviews. Breakfast, lunch & cocktail reception. 100 tickets available.
Early Bird Special: Purchase by August 1st and recipient will receive the 2012CS Enterprise Crowdsourcing Industry Report or the 2013CF Crowdfunding Market Analysis Report (value $245)
Please contact us about sponsorship and speaking opportunities