MassDevice Playbook 2011: Medical Device Tax, 510(k) reform, MDUFMA, FDA
Tuesday, March 29, 2011 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM (EDT)
New panelist and topics added:
MassDevice.com, the online business journal of the medical device industry, has brought together a terrific roundtable of some of the brightest minds covering the med-tech space to give you the playbook on:
- (New) Medical Device Tax: New developments in the medical device tax mean more companies may be included in the 2.3 percent excise tax
- (New) Patent Reform update: An update from Capitol Hill by Medical Device Daily Washington Editor Mark McCarty
- (New)MDUFMA re-authorization: An update on the upcoming re-authorization of the Medical Device User Fee and Modernization Act. Outtakes from our interview with MDMA president Mark Leahey and new Advamed chief of government affair J.C. Scott
- 510(k) Reform: What happened in January and what might happen in June when the Institute of Medicine releases its report.
- The 112th Congress: A look at the medical device industry's rising clout — who to watch (and who to watch out for).
Events in Washington D.C. are going to have a profound impact on your business. Give us 60 minutes and we'll give you the business intelligence you need to prepare for the changes afoot in the medical device space.
When:Tuesday, March 29th, 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Registration fee of $60:
One phone line per attendee
- Ability to ask questions live on the call or via chat function
- Registrations are transferable but not refundable.
- Presenters' slides
Meet our roundtable:
Brad Perriello: Executive Editor, Co-Founder, MassDevice.com
Heather Thompson: Editor-In-Chief, UBM Cannon, former managing editor, Medical Device + Diagnostic Industry magazine
(Just added) Mark McCarty: Washington Editor, Medical Device Daily
Brian Johnson: Publisher, Co-Founder, MassDevice.com
MassDevice.com is the online business journal for the medical device industry covering breaking news, information and analysis on the industry nationwide. Visit us online at www.massdevice.com.