San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Tickets are $30
George Mason University:
Participant Assumption of Risk and Release from Liability
1. As a condition to voluntarily participate in the event identified below or use George Mason University (Mason) property, I agree for myself, my heirs, and assigns to release, hold harmless the Commonwealth of Virginia, Mason, their employees and agents from any personal injury or property loss caused by acts or omissions beyond the control of the University. I understand that Mason is neither a guarantor of my safety nor an insurer against loss, and that the University’s role is primarily to facilitate organization of the event. Photographs and other media coverage of my participation may be used by Mason without compensation or other permission. I also concur that any legal claims will be settled in accordance with the Code of Virginia.
2. I acknowledge and assume the risks involved in this event and will notify the Event Director (identified below) immediately of any safety or personal concerns. I understand that the purpose of the event is to enhance my general education, personal growth, or recreation. I certify that I am in good health and have no physical condition that would prevent my participation in this event. If I am incapacitated, and my contact persons (identified on attached document) cannot be readily located, I authorize the designated Mason Event Director to act in my behalf and I will be responsible for any medical or other expenses incurred on my behalf. I also agree to comply with the below Participant Conditions and not buy, sell or use any illegal drugs and to obey local laws. It is understood that my participation may be terminated if my behavior is deemed unsatisfactory.
3. Event, Dates, And Location:
Mason On Location: National Aquarium Baltimore
4. Risks and Hazards Associated with the Event. There are normal hazards associated in any form of travel and tourist activities, including but not limited to delays, accidents, accommodation mishaps, missing the bus, criminal activity, injuries, and illness.
5. Administrative Instructions and Participant Conditions. By purchasing this ticket I agree to comply with any regulation set forth by the organizers or the venue. I will dress appropriately for the weather. I will be on time for the bus.
a. The Mason designated Event Director and responsibilities: Michelle Bennett Assistant Director of Student Involvment-Programming
b. Transportation and Accommodations- Reston Limo
By Purchasing this ticket I certify that I have read the above regulations and voluntarily assume the risks involved and agree with the above participant conditions.