Mashable Media Summit: Formats of Creativity
Mashable Media Summit is a one-day conference that explores how technology is transforming media. This year’s summit will focus on the impact of storytelling and digital tools on the future of content marketing, human expression and branding. From new platforms and evolving formats to innovations like wearable tech and virtual reality, Mashable will invite the most creative minds of today to discuss what’s next in the media landscape.
Join Mashable for inspirational conversations and performances with practical takeaways at the historic Hudson Theatre in the heart of Manhattan.
Who Should Attend:
- The brand that seeks to engage their audience in new digital mediums
- The influencer who searches for access to untapped audiences
- The entrepreneur whose product is an emerging character in the stories of today
- The strategist who stays two steps ahead of trends and movements in digital media
- The seeker who longs for new channels to connect with the world
- The storyteller who expresses the human experience through technology
Speakers: check out our website to see who will be speaking as they are announced.
Agenda: Click here to see the agenda for the day
Refund Policy: All tickets are final sale and non-refundable. Name substitutions are accepted until Dec. 1, 2014.
Sponsorship: Sponsorship opportunities are available. For more information, please e-mail email@example.com.
For more information on Mashable’s events, follow @MashableEvents on Twitter.
When & Where
Mashable is a leading source for news, information and resources for the Connected Generation. Mashable reports on the importance of digital innovation and how it empowers and inspires people around the world. Mashable's 40 million monthly unique visitors and 20 million social media followers have become one of the most engaged digital networks in the world.