Maryland + INC 500
Friday, November 16, 2012 at 7:30 AM
RESCHEDULED FOR NOVEMBER 16, 2012
Join us as we recognize
and learn about
One of 20 agencies within Maryland's Executive Branch, Maryland's one-stop economic development shop strives to attract new businesses, stimulate private investment, encourage the expansion and retention of existing companies and provide Maryland business with workforce training and financial assistance.
Key Programs & Services
• Business information and economic analysis
• Site location services for relocations and expansions
• Incentive tax credits and training grants
• Finance and training programs
• Consulting services
• Foreign direct investment promotion
• Export assistance
By registering to attend a DBED event you agree to receive occasional email updates on events and initiatives supported by the State of Maryland.
Your message has been sent!
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.