San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
"If God wants to give you a miracle for your marriage . . .
. . . would you be willing to receive it?"
Jeff Williams shares vision of Marriage Miracles
Why a marriage miracles conference?
- There are couples who are separated with little or no hope of reconciliation
- There are couples who are living in a war zone where civility and sexual intimacy are rare
- There are couples who are living in mediocrity and boredom
- Marriage miracles build faith for miracles in other areas of life
- Couples who are desperate for transformation in their marriage
- Individuals whose spouse may be unwilling to attend, but who seek healing for their marriage
- Advocates for the marriages of relatives and friends where transformation is needed
- Intercessors who have a calling and passion to pray for transformed marriages
Meeting in Springfield House of Prayer
9:00 am - 12:30 pm
What to expect?
- Doors open @ 8:15 a.m. with light refreshments & tables from ministries/agencies.
- Welcome & Introduction @ 9:00 a.m.
- Group worship
- Testimonies & stories from couples that have received a miracle
- Ministry in song from others
- Prayer time devoted for individuals/couples with leaders
- Words of encouragement & increased hope
- Information to help you grow the miracle God wants to give
- Resources for follow-up
When & Where
Planning Group for Marriage Miracles Conference
Contact the Planning Group for Marriage Miracles Conference at: