San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us on Saturday, March 1st, 2014 from 8 am - 12 noon at Horizon Community Church.
Our work is a premier expression of worship, yet so few working Christians integrate faith and work. No matter what kind of job we have, God is calling us to a spiritual contribution at work.
Are you ready to step forward in faith at work? Would you like a community of working Christians to support you on the journey?
Join us as we connect you to the adventure called “marketplace ministry” and discover the impact that God can have as he works through you!
Admission to this exciting even is free, and includes secure parking. Come enjoy live worship, light food and beverages, and fellowship with other working Christians.
If you have questions about this conference, or would like more information about At Work on Purpose, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 800-513-9580.
When & Where
At Work On Purpose
Restore full Christian commitment and contribution to the work world, one irresistibly transformed life at a time.
- ACCEPT Premise: Choose Sacred over Secular Colossians 3:23-24
- DEFINE Purpose: Choose Calling Over Career Matthew 22:37-40
- FOLLOW Principles: Choose Righteousness Over Compromise Matthew 5:6
- GROW People: Choose Improvement Over Stagnation Matthew 28:19-20
- EXTEND Prosperity: Choose Stewardship Over Ownership Matthew 25:14-46
Mobilize the work world for Christ by...
- REACHING working Christians in connected community.
- PREPARING to serve through practical skills and tools.
- MINISTERING for transformational marketplace impact.
Serve as a pioneering partner within the marketplace ministry movement, abiding in God's glory as we...
- BLUR the boundaries between faith and work, challenging the conventions of society.
- BRIDGE individual, organizational and denominational differences to fortify the united body of Christ.
- BUILD collaborative relationships throughout our community that magnify spiritual impact at work.
- BASE decisions on our best spiritual discernment from prayer, scripture, Christian counsel and the Holy Spirit.