San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Some authors create their entire marketing plan around the power of Amazon. And who can blame them? Amazon sales account for 65% of all book sales in the US, so as authors we need to optimize our accounts and take advantage of the marketing beast that Amazon provides us.
In this class we’re going to share all the tips and tricks you can use to boost your sales and findability on Amazon.
We’re going to cover:
• The anatomy of Amazon – Don’t miss a free marketing tool!
• Strategies to become an Amazon bestseller
• How to select your most effective browse categories
• Tools to optimize your Author Central Account
• Get your book into the hands of Amazon’s Top Reviewers
• And very special guest, Mary Walewski of Buy the Book Marketing, will give us a one hour
lesson on working with Goodreads. (Amazon just bought them!)
Under the list of “Things I wish I knew when I first published my book” this class will cover a number of them. We’re more than thrilled to share our knowledge.
Can’t wait to see you there!