Marketing Workshop: Three Squares Business Focus
Friday, September 2, 2011 from 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM (MDT)
This Denver Boulder Small Business Marketing Seminar is going to be a HIGHLY interactive, goal oriented session on how to get a laser focused vision for your small business!
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!
SPECIAL PRESENTATION BY NATIONALLY ACCLAIMED MARKETING GURU
TARA JACOBSEN of Marketing Artfully!
The Three Squares Business Focus is a way to look at what you are trying to achieve for your small business and what you should put your attention on to succeed. We will be going through YOUR business goals, strengths and helping define concrete tasks to do for the coming year!
Small Business Marketing Benefits:
- Laser focus your tasks so that you know what to do to grow your business
- Find out to how to (gracefully) tell people what you can and cannot commit to so that your time is your own
- KNOW, without a doubt, what your company goals are
- Figure out what your product offerings should be and learn how to sell them effectively
Small Business Marketing Features:
- Get a 10 page, laminated workbook that you can use to help define your business and stay on track
- Get hands on interactive training from nationally recognized small business marketing EXPERT, Tara Jacobsen
- Learn which marketing ideas will help you grow, and which you are throwing away your money on
August 5, 2011 – 8:30am-11:30am
1stBank Professional Building
550 S. Wadsworth Blvd
Lakewood, CO 80226
Because of the interactive nature of this class, seating is limited to the first 20 who register online. THANK YOU!
When & Where
The Colorado Connector
CONNECT | SHARE | SUCCEED!
Since 2005 we’ve helped business owners, including those entering into or already established in self-employment, successfully grow businesses through contacts, coaching, and collaboration. Our panel of expert business development specialists is dedicated to equipping you with the education, opportunity, and inspiration needed for tangible visibility and unlimited success in today's market. Through networking, educational workshops, after-hours events, and professional coaching services, you’ll learn the skills to reach your goals, and meet the people who can help you achieve them.