Marketing in Memphis
Tuesday, June 18, 2013 from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM (CDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
June 17th - 21st is Small Business Week in Memphis
and Accion wants to celebrate!
Join us for Marketing in Memphis: A Speed-Coaching Night brought to you by Accion.
Business owners will have the opportunity to receive personalized advice from experts on how to better market their businesses!
Coaching topics will include:
- Grass Roots Marketing: Converting Customers into Believers with Kerry Hayes, Doug Carpenter and Associates LLC
- Made in Memphis: Putting the Local in Your Local Business with Abby Miller, Mayor's Innovation Delivery Team
- Turning One Customer into Two: Quick ways to gather customer insights to grow your business with Justin Entzminger, Hyphen Market Solutions
- Turning your Website into your Greatest Salesman with Steve Phipps, Lunaweb
- Getting Savvy with Social Media with Kerry Crawford, I Love Memphis Blog
- You've Got Mail: Tips on Email Marketing with Beth Spencer, Magnetic SEO
- How to Get Ink for Your Small Business with Joel Halpern, Loaded For Bear
- Accessing Capital for your Marketing Budget with Nathanial Owen, Accion
Tuesday, June 18, 2013
430 N. Cleveland St.
Memphis, TN 38104
5:30 to 7:30pm
Doors open at 5:00 pm
Light h'ordeurves and the greatest drinking water on earth will be available on tap courtesy of Ghost River Brewing.
Spots are filling up fast Register today!
Want to learn more about our experts?