Post marked on/before August 11, 2012: $30.00 each runner / $120 per Team.
Post marked after August 11, 2012: $45.00 each runner / $180 per Team.
Students - $25.00
Individual female / Male
Team all female / all male
Team law enforcement / Military
Team firefighter & EMS / ROTC
Team Mixed (one member must be of opposite gender)
Children (13 and over)
Children under 12:
Children 8 -12: $25.00
Children ages 4-7 may run the race for "FREE," immediately following the race, but will only run half the course.
Kiddies' version, in front of veiwing area, 4-6 and younger all day.
• Pre-registered Individuals/teams MUST bring a copy of the online form with them at check in. If they cannot show proof of payment they will be charged at check-in. If a person and/or team’s name is not on the pre-registration list he/she or they are NOT registered and must register and pay the appropriate fee.
• Large groups and/or teams must be registered 3 days prior to the event, all money paid and team names and shirt sizes turned in (groups of 5 people or more).
• All teams must have team name and shirt sizes listed; no shirt size will mean you will be given a large shirt.
• Please print names legibly, so that it can be read and recorded properly.
• Students must show school ID at time of registration or attach a copy of ID with mailed in registration form.
The Marine Mud Run, a community support project sponsored by St Joseph Valley Det. 095 of the Marine Corps League, is dedicated to helping the many needy children in our community who go without Christmas due to a variety of factors including families’: low income, job loss, injuries, illness, domestic violence, or divorce of parents. While all of us are susceptible to hard times children are most at risk of having low self-esteem, depression, and a sense of being lost during the holiday season due to the factors listed that may befall a family.
On line pre-registration will end at 8:00pm Friday September 14, If you still wish to register before the day of the race you can come to the Marine Corp League on Perry street in South Bend, on Friday the 14th from 3pm to 8pm. Or the morning of the race until 8:30 AM
Thank you for making a Difference
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.