Post marked on/before August 11, 2012: $30.00 each runner / $120 per Team.
Post marked after August 11, 2012: $45.00 each runner / $180 per Team.
Students - $25.00
Individual female / Male
Team all female / all male
Team law enforcement / Military
Team firefighter & EMS / ROTC
Team Mixed (one member must be of opposite gender)
Children (13 and over)
Children under 12:
Children 8 -12: $25.00
Children ages 4-7 may run the race for "FREE," immediately following the race, but will only run half the course.
Kiddies' version, in front of veiwing area, 4-6 and younger all day.
• Pre-registered Individuals/teams MUST bring a copy of the online form with them at check in. If they cannot show proof of payment they will be charged at check-in. If a person and/or team’s name is not on the pre-registration list he/she or they are NOT registered and must register and pay the appropriate fee.
• Large groups and/or teams must be registered 3 days prior to the event, all money paid and team names and shirt sizes turned in (groups of 5 people or more).
• All teams must have team name and shirt sizes listed; no shirt size will mean you will be given a large shirt.
• Please print names legibly, so that it can be read and recorded properly.
• Students must show school ID at time of registration or attach a copy of ID with mailed in registration form.
The mission of the Marine Mud Run is to raise funds for the purchase of toys, by conducting an annual Obstacle Course Race (OCR), to provide hope and build self-esteem of the children of Michiana during Christmas.
To develop obstacle course races in Indiana and increase growth and awareness of our mission.
Started in 2004, The Marine Mud Run is a community supported project sponsored by St Joseph County Det 095, of the Marine Corps League. It is dedicated to helping the many needy children in our community who go without Christmas, and is a public event.
The Mud Run’s motto is "Semper Fi to the Children."
The Marine Mud Run is a 5k run through mud and obstacles, which is operated with volunteers, and with Marines who provide words of motivation and encouragement to help runners make it through to the end. We are a not-for-profit and all proceeds go to Toys for Tots.
The Run began in 2004 when First Sergeant Samuel “Sam” Alameda saw a need in the South Bend area for Toys for two specific age groups within the Toys for Tots program that were underrepresented. The run started in Culver, Indiana in 2004.
In 2004 and 2005 the run attracted 200 runners. In 2006, we moved to South Bend, Indiana and motivated 260 runners to complete the course. By 2007, attendance increased to 370 runners.
By 2009, the run reported only a small 3.7% in revenue expenditures, leaving 96.7% of all revenues for program execution (holding the run and buying toys).
In 2012, we moved again to Marian HS, where we have found a permeant home. We are grateful to our new partnership, with Marian HS, and look forward to many years together.
Come out and get muddy with us or volunteer to provide our friends with a memorable experience.
Semper Fi to the Children!
On line pre-registration will end at 8:00pm Friday September 14, If you still wish to register before the day of the race you can come to the Marine Corp League on Perry street in South Bend, on Friday the 14th from 3pm to 8pm. Or the morning of the race until 8:30 AM
Thank you for making a Difference
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.