Marine Corps Marathon Training Runs
Running MCM 26.2 and looking for some great runs? Get ready with City Sports at our Training Runs! Starting July 27th, we'll meet at City Sports Georgetown every Sunday for a long training run to help you gear up for race day! Weekly distance schedule is listed below. All paces and abilities welcome! Spend your long runs with us and enjoy great benefits along the way.
THIS RUN MEETS AT 8:30AM FOR THE FALL MONTHS, STARTING 8/31.
When: 8:30am Sundays, July 27 - October 19th
Where: City Sports Georgetown
- Distance will increase each week leading up to race day (schedule below)
- Water stops provided.
- Safe place to store belongings.
- Learn tips to help you go the distance!
- Earn rewards
- Enjoy vendor visits with info, demos, and giveaways to prep for the big day
- RSVP every week to learn tips for your off days and prepare for each week's scenic route
- Stay after to refuel with local restaurant specials
7/27: 6 miles
8/3: 8 miles
8/10: 10 miles
8/17: 8 miles
8/24: 12 miles
8/31: 14 miles
9/7: 16 miles
9/14: 14 miles
9/21: 18 miles
9/28: 14 miles
10/5: 20 miles
10/12: 12 miles
10/19: 8 miles
10/26: RACE DAY!