San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Even after the latest court rulings and city bans on dispensaries", delivery collectives remain untouched. When the "dispensaries" close, medical patient community will remain, but unfortunately they will have difficulty finding their medicine. The cannabis delivery collective's roll will be more important.
Our attorneys and delivery service operators will help guide you in the right direction.
This is a 2 day live seminar and we will cover the following:
- Medical Marijuana Law Business Basics
- How to start a marijuana delivery service.
- How to legally grow marijuana for patients.
From DAY ONE - you will know more about
- Marijuana delivery business licenses.
- Marijuana delivery business permits and other marijuana business paper work needed.
- You will also get all forms are necessary to start and run your cannabis business.
- Non-profit options.
- Marijuana business tax information.
- How to pay taxes.
- Who is subject to income tax.
- Bookkeeping for a marijuana collective.
- Volunteers and employees.
- W-2′s and 10-99′s.
- We'll answer the question "How will I make money if it's a non-profit?"
- General Liability Insurance to cover your business and crop.
- Marijuana merchant account services for your business.
- Advertising strategies, where and how to get patients for your collective.
- Where to get marijuana for your collective.
- Resources Needed to Start?
you will also get (all forms are necessary to run your business):
- California Collective registration form (you need this to get in business).
- Marijuana Collective By-Laws.
- Marijuana Collective "Membership Agreement".
- "Authorization to Transport" medical marijuana.
- "Authorization to Cultivate" medical marijuana.
- Comprehensive list of all online marijuana directories, hand picked by our chancellor.
- List of referrals of Merchant Services, attorneys, banks
CLICK HERE TO ENROLL.