San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Mardi Gras Passionation 2014
Getting some time away from the hassles of everyday life is something we all need and here is your opportunity. Bring a bottle of wine and some friends for a truly joyful get-away as we have fun with the Mardi Gras theme!
What is your passion?
Crafting? Bring your latest project to work on!
Cooking? Bring something to add to our treat table!
Laughing with friends? Heck - Bring them too!
- 10sq ft (1/2 of an 8'x30" table) of table space to use as you like
- 24 hour room security to keep your items safe
- Unlimited snacks and treats for the entire weekend
- Game table stocked with lots of games to play
- Creative supplies available to purchase
- Hundreds of dollars in exciting raffles and prizes
- A four minute walk to unique stores, restaurants & specialty shops
- “Scrap It Forward” craft recycling table
- “Flea Market” with retired or gently used craft items
- Young people 12 and over are welcome to attend but please remember – there are mature ladies here
- Two pools, sauna and a hot tub for your pleasure
A FREE "gift to relax with" to the first 60 registered
Options at the Retreat:
- Photography class teaching the CALL method of picture-taking with hands-on training. Learn to take pics that POP! ($20)
- BYOB Painting Party (no experience necessary) to paint a beautiful 16 x 20 acrylic picture for yourself or as a gift ($30)
- Sleeping rooms, if you choose, are mini-suites! They have a fridge, microwave and kitchen area with dishes. They are available for the pre-negotiated rate of only $81 a room (not per person) Rooms will expire 30 days before the event. If you are registering at this time, please call me first to make sure we can get you a sleeping room.one
- Free all you can eat breakfasts with hotel stay
- Beautiful sitting area with massage chairs
- Movies to rent in hotel lobby
- Possible vendors
- Album Embossing
- Bra Fittings (free)
- Spa Products
- Tinsel and feather hair extensions ($10)
- Make-up consultations (free)
- And more may be available: There is a fee for extra services that are done by independent individuals/companies though some offer free services
Options in Lake Geneva and nearby towns:
- Beautiful sunrises and sunsets over the lake
- Quaint shops
- Waterfront with activities and cruises
- Supper Clubs
- Carriage and Sleigh rides
- Ice Skating
- Skiing and Snowboarding
- Cross Country Skiing and Sledding
- Dancing Horse Theater
- Lazer Tag
- Air Tours
- And way much more!
- Consignment and Resale Shops
Read orgainzer description for more information
19 year anniversary special
If 3 new attendees register at one one time...
You get a 4th registration for free!
When & Where
Harbor Shores - for women who need a get-away with space for scrapbooking, crafing, projects for game-playing
300 Wrigley Dr
Friday, February 7, 2014 at 4:00 PM - Sunday, February 9, 2014 at 4:00 PM (CST)
Add to my calendar
Weekends Away Retreats
I have been offering economical yet fabulously fun retreats as well as unique and exciting classes since 1995 and my prices have stayed very low with purpose. We all need time away from our daily responsibilities and being with other women is like a therapy for most of us. I want "every woman" to be able to afford to get time away. So... it is my pleasure to offer these events as a way for women to relax, connect and rejuvinate; but don't be surprised to find men attending the events as well. The retreats are very unique in the fact every registration comes with table space and access to everything I offer. Women have been attending for years using this space to work on projects and crafts that they can't find the time for at home. Many women also come with nothing in particular to do so they bring games and activities from home to share with their friends.
We have fun with themes at each event like Tropical, La-La-Pallooza, Wine - Women and We-Laxation, Safari, Reno Casino, Mardi Gras, Winter Weekend Escape and more. Many of my guests will decorate their area to go with the theme and even dress for it.
I'm not a store offering canned events; I pride myself on the fact that my events are personal and well organized with an array of offerrings to appeal to everyone. Serving my clients is my passion. The three gifts I've been blessed with are mercy, craftsmanship and administration and they have led me to designing these events for women as well as keeping the costs way down. It is perfectly and completely where my heart is and I hope I get the opportunity so serve you.
I look forward to serving you.
Note: :Registration fees are not refundable but credits can be put on account for future events depending on when cancelation occurs. Eventbrite fees are non- refundable. See your welcome letter or call for further clarification