Experience Mardi Gras 2016 Like an Insider!
Our "total package" tours include everything needed to make your trip to New Orleans for America's #1 Party a total success! From hotel accommodations in the middle of the action, to exclusive Balcony Reservations on Bourbon Street, to the best Mardi Gras Parade Tickets - we handle all the details so you don't have to! Just show up, enjoy the show and create memories that will last a lifetime!
Parade Route Hotel Packages for Mardi Gras 2016
- 4 Star Hotel Stay on the Parade Route and in the Middle of the Action
- Champagne Toast and Introduction, a Grand Welcome to New Orleans!
- Hosted Welcome Cocktail Party - Enjoy Cocktails and Appetizers with New Friends
- Bourbon Street Balcony Party - 6 Hour Reservation, includes Open Premium Bar, Cajun Buffet and Beads
- Parade Grandstand Tickets to Watch a Full Day of Mardi Gras Parades
- Gator Swamp Boat Tour through the Bayous of Louisiana, includes Guided Tour and Transportation
- Oak Alley Plantation Tour, includes Guided Tour and Transportation
- Ghost Walking Tour through the French Quarter - Spooky!
- Mardi Gras Celebration Goody Bag, includes Beads, Blinky Lights, Masks++
- 24/7 Guides throughout Your Stay, Making Sure You're Having the Time of Your Life!
4 Night Stay (February 5 - 9, 2016)
- Quad Occupancy, 4 in a Room: $1,095 per person
- Triple Occupancy, 3 in a Room: $1,295 per person
- Double Occupancy, 2 in a Room: $1,495 per person
- Single Occupancy, 1 in a Room: $2,395
5 Night Stay 4 Night Stay (February 5 - 10, 2016)
- Quad Occupancy, 4 in a Room: $1,195 per person
- Triple Occupancy, 3 in a Room: $1,395 per person
- Double Occupancy, 2 in a Room: $1,595 per person
- Single Occupancy, 1 in a Room: $2,495
**Rooms here feature one King Bed for parties of 1, 2 and two Queen Beds for parties of 3, 4. Parties of two requesting two Queen beds requires a small additional charge.
Parade Route Hotel Packages feature a Stay at The Saint Hotel, 4 Star. This one-of-a-kind property will provide a memorable experience for your stay in New Orleans for Mardi Gras! Described as eccentric and edgy, sleek and sophisticated, The Saint Hotel is located on the Canal Street streetcar line and is a short walk to the French Quarter’s charming galleries, boutiques, antique shops, and music-filled nightclubs. Only 2 blocks to Bourbon Street!
The Hotel's orientation on a major Mardi Gras parade route is ideal for superior parade viewing, right from your own front door! When you're not out enjoying the Mardi Gras festivities, relax in the lounge, play some pool in the lobby, enjoy the live music in the jazz bar or hit the state of the art fitness center for a good sweat! Enjoy free WiFi as well as the contemporary but cozy decor in your hotel room. The Saint will not disappoint!
Hotel Amenities Include:
- Tempt Restaurant
- Burgundy Bar
- Jazz Lounge with Live Music
- Fitness Center
- Business Center
- Free WiFi in Every Room
Package Deposit/Payment Policy
- 50% is due upon booking
- Final 50% is due December 1, 2015
- Reservations made after December 1, 2015 require full payment
Package Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations received before December 1, 2015 receive a full refund minus $200 cancellation fee per package
- Cancellations received after December 1, 2015 forfeit amount already paid
** Please make sure to contact us prior to booking to confirm availability.
Save This Event
When & Where
Mardi Gras Insider Tours
Mardi Gras Insider Tours provides guests with an insider’s experience of the event! The all-inclusive travel packages feature superior hotel selections in the highly sought after French Quarter and along major parade routes, as well as a variety of value added inclusions, like Bourbon Street balcony reservations and parade grandstand tickets.