March Mingle is SOLD OUT, but a limited amount of tickets will be available at the door for $20.
What Is The March Mingle?
In previous years, over 20 different San Diego Technology Groups participated in the annual March Mingle event. Over 300 people attended the event and it's been a great success, largely due to strong support from the participating Technology Groups. In 2011, the Seventh Annual March Mingle promises to be just as exciting!
Organized by the folks in the San Diego Tech Scene, March Mingle is a technology agnostic event that brings together developers of all flavors for an annual "Technology Woodstock" or "Ultimate Geek Happy Hour" for San Diego. Held at a local San Diego venue there are no sales or technical presentations, just talking shop, trading war stories, and munching on finger food while relaxing and enjoying the games and atmosphere.
- Augmented Reality Developers San Diego (AR Dev on Meetup)
- HTML5 User Group (HTML5 on Meetup)
- Lotico Semantic Web (Semantic on Meetup)
- San Diego Google Technology Users (GTUG on Meetup)
- San Diego VIP’s (SD VIP’s)
- eBusiness Owners (eBiz on Meetup)
- San Diego WordPress (SD WordPress)
- SDADUG (ColdFusion, Flex, Actionscript – sdadug.org)
- SDdotNETDG (.NET – sddotnetdg.org)
- SD Perl Mongers (Perl – sandiego.pm.org
- SDOUG (Oracle – sdoug.org)
- SDW2003 (Windows – sdw2003.org)
- SDJUG (Java – sdjug.org)
- SDSQLUG (SQL Server – sdsqlug.org)
- SDLUG Kernel-Panic (Linux – kernel-panic.org)
- SDACM (Assn. Computing Machinery)
- SandCHI (Computer-Human Interaction | FB)
- SDUPA (Usability Professionals Association)
- SoCalFreeNet (Wireless – socalfreenet.org)
- SD WebDesign Meetup (Design – webdesign.meetup.com)
- WINSUG (Windows – winsug.org)
- SDNPA (Networking – sdnpa.org)
- SDBUG (BSD – sdbug.org)
- XPSD (eXtreme Programming – xpsd.org)
- San Diego .NET User Group (.NET SanDiegoDotNet.com)
- SD Ruby (Ruby SDRuby.org)
- RefreshSD (Web User Group RefreshSD.org)
- SMBSD (Social Media Breakfast SD)
- WebSanDiego (General – websandiego.org)
- SDGTUG (SD Google Tech)
- Django SD (Django User Group)
- SD DRUPAL (groups.drupal.org/san-diego)
- SD JOOMLA (joomlasandiego.org)
- IxDA San Diego (Interaction Design Association)
- UX Book Club San Diego (ning | FB)
- Green User Experience (facebook groups)
- SDMCA Media Communications Assoc. (sdmca-i.org)
- SDSEO (SEO on Meetup)
- SDMODO 3D Modeling (sdmodo.org)
- SDMUG Mac User Group (sdmug.org)
- FCPUG Final Cut Pro User Group (sdmug/fcpug)
- SD2600 SD Hackers Group (san2600.org)
- SDBLOGGERS (SD Bloggers on meetup)
- SD Web Techs (SD Web Techs on meetup)
- SD Podcasters (podcasters on meetup) and a whole lot more...
RSVP now before tickets are sold out! Guaranteed to reach maximum capacity. Since we need to have names of every attendee, you can only register one name per ticket.
More details on MarchMingle.com
When & Where
SD Tech Scene is a group of individuals that take an active role in creating local tech events for San Diego's tech scene.
SDTechScene is One city. One tech scene. One calendar.