Help Us "Give An Assist" at the March Mayhem Mixer!
What an easy way to give back! All you have to do is come cheer on your favorite NCAA team with us and enjoy good food, good drinks, and good company. All proceeds benefit Constitutional Rights Foundation Chicago, a nonprofit organization that supports Chicagoland schools with unique civic and law-related education programs. Head on over after work. All of the second-round games will be on!
What do you get?
Private viewing area • Appetizers • Two drink tickets • Door prize (Cubs/Sox tickets) • Warm fuzzies for supporting a good cause!
Click here to buy tickets in advance!
$35 in advance/$40 at the door
Please invite your friends and colleagues to participate!
Enter our Bracket Raffle for a chance to win cash while supporting one of your favorite nonprofit organizations!
What is the Bracket Raffle? It's brackets as you know them with a slight twist. Here are the details:
- $10 per bracket.
- Buy brackets online (we will send you a link to complete your bracket online)
- Proceeds: ½ to support CRFC, ½ into Raffle Pool.
- For every point earned for a correct Tournament pick, you get a raffle ticket. More points = greater odds of winning.
- Two drawings at the conclusion of the Tournament:
- a drawing for everybody who purchases a bracket (winnings = 50% of Raffle Pool);
- an additional drawing for only the Top Ten Point Earners (winnings = 50% of Raffle Pool).
- No limit on the number of brackets you can purchase.
Questions? Call us at 312-663-9057.
When & Where
Constitutional Rights Foundation Chicago
Constitutional Rights Foundation Chicago (CRFC) strengthens American democracy by providing elementary and secondary students with hands-on learning about the Constitution to prepare them for informed civic engagement. Nonprofit and nonpartisan, CRFC develops and delivers interactive programming, classroom-tested professional development, and problem-based curricula that address rights and responsibilities, law, and policy. CRFC was founded in 1974 as part of the Constitutional Rights Foundation in Los Angeles and in 1990 became an independent 501(c)(3) organization headquartered in Chicago.