San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Are you a new runner who has always dreamed of running a half or full marathon? Or perhaps you are an experienced marathoner looking to run a PR? Either way, success at this distance begins with planning ahead. It's not all about the miles.
This workshop will help you understand what it takes to be successful.
Matt Imhof & Justin DiIanni, our USA Track & Field certified coaches and experienced marathon runners themselves, will be here to answer your questions and get you started on the path to success.
Topics covered will include:
- Planning ahead - How much time will it take and what's involved?
- Mindset for success - Can I do it? Yes I can!
- Building a support system - Family, friends, running partners!
- Training plans - Which one it best for you?
- Mileage progression - Can I handle the workload?
- Diet, Nutrition and Supplementation - What, when, how much?
- Footwear and apparel - Yes it is important!
- Much, much more!