Join us for a kick-off reception and proclamation in honor of Manufacturing Day in America! Mix and mingle with local business and political leaders as we launch Dream It. Do It. in West Plains, Missouri.
Locally made products will be on display at the West Plains Civic Center from October 6-14, 2016, to showcase our local manufacturers.
- David Stokely, District Director, SW & South Central Missouri, Office of Senator Claire McCaskill
- Senator Mike Cunningham, Missouri Senate
- Representative Shawn Rhoads, Missouri House of Representatives
- Brian Crouse, Vice President of Education, Missouri Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Mayor Jack Pahlmann, City of West Plains
- Dr. Josh Cotter, City Councilmember
- Robert Case, Economic Developer, City of West Plains
- Dr. Dennis Lancaster, Dean of Academic Affairs, Missouri State University-West Plains
- Jim Laughary, Director, South Central Career Center & Greater Ozarks Center for Advanced Technology
- Kim Inman, Chief Executive Officer, Missouri Association of Manufacturers
- Russell Humphrey, Area Business Manager, Southeast Missouri, Missouri Enterprise
Manufacturing Day in America is an annual event that celebrates local manufacturers. It raises community awareness of their vital importance to our regional economy. For more MFG DAY activities, visit https://mfgday16.eventbrite.com.
Attention Manufacturers: Would you like to have your products in the MFG Expo?
Contact SBTDC Coordinator Bronwen Madden at email@example.com or (417) 255-7966 for details. We want to share your locally made products with our community!
Manufacturing Day was developed by the National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) to celebrate modern manufacturing by hosting open-door events at facilities around the nation. Follow the celebration with @MfgDay, @ManufacturingDay and #MFGday16.
Save This Event
When & Where
SBTDC hosted by MSU-WP
The Small Business & Technology Development Center (SBTDC) hosted by Missouri State University-West Plains is a technical assistance provider serving small businesses. Whether you are currently in business or thinking about starting a business, the SBTDC can assist in your venture!
Missouri State University is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action/ Minority/ Female/ Veterans/ Disability/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity Employer and Institution. To become a student, call 417-255-7955. To support the university, call 417-255-7240.