Managing to Change the World: 2-day Extended Version (NYC)
Wednesday, August 13, 2014 at 10:00 AM - Thursday, August 14, 2014 at 5:00 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Managing to Change the World: Extended Version – If you want more than just the basics, plus time for intensive discussion and practice, this course is for you. You'll learn how to:
- Delegate tasks effectively
- Use goals to hand off broad responsibilities
- Check in with your staff efficiently
- Hire great people
- Give feedback and develop your staff
- Ensure your team gets great results
- Working more effectively with your own boss by managing up
- Resolving performance problems and managing people out
- In-depth practice of difficult feedback conversations
- Effective interview techniques
- Running meetings that people won't dread
- Keeping yourself organized and using your time effectively, even when you have an overflowing plate
- And we'll discuss real-life situations participants are facing and work through how to approach them.
- The training starts at 10 AM and ends at 5 PM PST on both days!
- Group registration - we allow up to 4 people from one organization to attend per training date
When & Where
The Management Center
The Management Center's aim is to help people who are trying to make the world a better place turn those good intentions into great results.