Managing Service Level Objectives in System Center Service Manager 2012
Thursday, October 18, 2012 from 12:00 PM to 12:30 PM (EDT)
Service Level Objective (SLO) management functionality is a key part of getting business value out of an IT service management system. SLO functionality has taken a big step forward in Service Manager 2012. Applicable to incidents and service requests, SLO functionality now features multiple customizable calendars and metrics and permits criteria beyond just work item priority. This session explores Service Manager 2012 SLO functionality and provide ideas and considerations on configuring SLOs, monitoring SLOs in the console, and migrating from legacy Service Manager 2010 functionality.
Acceleres, established in 2009 with offices in Seattle and Philadelphia is a Certified Microsoft Silver Partner for the Modern Datacenter specializing in Microsoft System Center Service Manager and Orchestrator and Windows client / server and Office365 consulting and training. Our services help clients get farther, faster with their IT service management objectives, emphasizing visibility, accountability and efficiency.
What we do
Acceleres products and services include:
- Microsoft System Center 2012 Service Manager Consulting
- Microsoft System Center 2012 Orchestrator Consulting
- Microsoft System Center 2012 Service Manager and Orchestrator Training
- Microsoft System Center 2012 Service Manager and Orchestrator Courseware
- Windows Client / Server / Office365
Why choose us
- Acceleres has substantial real world experience in IT management processes, so we understand our clients real needs, objectives and priorities
- Our strong technical expertise with both Service Manager and Orchestrator enables us to deliver a technical solution that meets those needs
- We employ a pragmatic, sensible and proven approach to delivering these solutions which results in efficiency and economy
Looking for our webinar videos? Check out our channel on YouTube.