Are your Sales Reps & Distribution Channels
Cheering for you?
In this hands-on workshop you'll:
LEARN HOW TO:
- Hire the best sales talent both direct and indirect
- Identify distributors with best-fit for your industry and business culture
- Motivate your sales force
- Set realistic sales goals and measure results
- Create cost-effective training sessions
- Develop an "opportunity review" and use it to manage sales
- Communicate with sales reps and distributors for maximum productivity
- Manage-in or manage-out when performance is a challenge
When & Where
LEDAZA INC. Marketing & Sales for Small Business
As a small business expert, Zev has focused his energy and expertise on helping small business owners develop and execute strategies that strengthen revenue, profit and competitive market advantage. His areas of specialty include marketing, sales planning, execution, sales reps management and all aspects of web and social media marketing.
Zev spent his corporate career working for small, entrepreneurial companies. He is highly experienced in marketing, sales and business development. His background covers High Tech, IT, medical device, retail and service industries.
He has hired, trained, and developed direct and indirect sales reps. His accomplishments include achieving 14% growth for a medical device manufacturer and distributor in 2011; setting up an international sales office; and taking a device manufacturer from $3MM to $14MM, leading to an acquisition at $21MM. Zev was instrumental in receiving nationally recognized awards for companies he managed including: Entrepreneur of the Year Award, Inc. 500|5000 and Top 100 Most Influential Companies.
Zev Asch holds a B.A in Psychology and an MBA in Marketing. He lives on Long Island, with his wife Lisa, who has devoted her career to children with special needs. Zev is an avid movie fan, and loves jazz music and fitness. He is a seasoned international travel and a certified FIFA Soccer Referee.