Managing Digital Content Throughout Your Workflow with Backup and Archive
Thursday, July 7, 2011
6PM - 7PM
[Come early! Registration, refreshments and networking from 5:30PM]
Who should attend:
- Creative or IT professionals who manage digital content and/or the storage systems supporting creative workflows
- Anyone looking for a better way to control storage growth, especially HD, 3D and stereoscopic
- Anyone wanting to simplify content reuse and monetize their existing content
You'll learn how to:
- Preserve and protect your digital content throughout the workflow
- Optimize your SAN or NAS storage by rolling out a low cost disk or tape archive
- Create a content archive that's easily accessible to all your users
- Reduce clutter in shared work areas through automatic archiving
- Manage your content's metadata for more effective search and retrieval
Founded in 1992, Atempo enables organizations to protect, manage, archive, and recover digital information simply and effectively, across any infrastructure, on any platform, over any period of time. Atempo's portfolio of integrated software solutions simplifies the management of data throughout its entire lifecycle by providing unprecedented visibility and control over data growth, infrastructure cost, and risk mitigation.
When & Where
Annex Pro is a value-added reseller based in Vancouver, BC. We sell software, hardware and IT infrastructure solutions from the industry's top manufacturers including Autodesk, Wacom, HP, Apple, Avid, Adobe, The Foundry, and 100's of others.
Our customers create TV + film, games, animation, VFX, audio post + music and all kinds of digital media.
Annex Pro provides consulting, technical support, training and we finance!