Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Man Up 2014: Health Summit for Men & Boys
Friday, June 27, 2014 at 6:00 PM - Saturday, June 28, 2014 at 5:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Healthy Jacksonville Men’s Health Coalition presents the Man Up 2014 Weekend, June 27 – June 28. This weekend’s events include:
June 27th, 2014 from 6pm to 9pm
Join us for a FREE Reception and Screening of the Documentary, Spit’ in Anger, at the FSCJ Downtown Campus Auditorium, located at 101 W. State St. Jacksonville, FL 32202, for members of the community. The registration and reception begins at 6pm, viewing starts at 7pm. The Documentary Producer, Kenneth Braswell, will be in attendance and will conclude the event with presentation and forum after the viewing. This event is sponsored by the Northeast Florida Healthy Start Coalition.
**Seating is Limited, please register to attend this event**
June 28th, 2014 from 8am to 3pm
Join us for Man Up 2014: A Health Summit for Men & Boys. This 6th Annual event features Former NBA Star Dominique Wilkins, Patient Ambassador, and a Cooking Demo brought to you by Novo Nordisk. Other Summit features include:
- FREE Health screenings: PSA (prostate cancer screening, blood pressure, glucose, cholesterol, BMI, hearing, Hepatitis, etc
- Novo Nordisk Chef and diabetes kitchen conducting an on-site healthy cooking demo and sampling of food for attendees
- FREE workshop for Physicians, ARNPs, PA’s, Nurses and other medical providers on “Male Adolescent Reproductive Health” (which will also address Male Friendly Health Services). FREE CME’s for attendees brought to you by the Physicians for Reproductive Health (PRH)
To register for the Provider workshop, go to: https://manupproviders.eventbrite.com
- Dr. Steve Lalliss, Sports Medicine & Joint Preservation Specialist
- FREE Haircuts
- FREE Health & Wellness workshops
- Adults: managing diabetes, blood pressure, fitness, prostate health, etc.
- Teens: fitness, reproductive health, social media. etc.
- Women: focusing on keeping your man healthy
- Motorcycle ride for health: starting & ending at FSCJ ($10 Donation to Participate)
- And More!
Summit Location: FSCJ Advanced Technology Center, 401 W. State St. Jacksonville, FL 32202
Questions about the Man Up 2014 Events? Call (904)253-2037 for questions.
Interested in participating as a Vendor/Sponsor for this event? Call (904)253-2037 for details.
When & Where
Healthy Jacksonville Men's Health Coalition, Inc. and ZERO-The End of Prostate Cancer
This is a collaborative effort of Kasraeian Urology, the Healthy Jacksonville Men’s Health Coalition Inc. and ZERO-The End of Prostate Cancer.
Our goal is to educate and increase awareness about prostate cancer, including the impact is has on men and their families.