Making Your Sales Come Alive: 3 Keys to Accelerating Your Results
Thursday, December 27, 2012 from 9:45 AM to 12:00 PM (EST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Are you looking for something
for you or your SALES team to do
the week between
Christmas and New Year’s?
Why not spend two hours
Making Your Sales
- Pouring your heart and soul into your work and still not getting the results you want?
- Wanting to experience more prosperity and balance?
- Desiring to increase your sales success staying in harmony with your highest values and beliefs?
...then you are going to love this seminar!
Making Your Sales Come Alive:
3 Keys To Accelerating Your Results
When: Thursday, December 27, 2012 10:00 am—Noon
Where: Office Environment Company, 1136 W. Market St., Louisville, KY 40203
Providing innovative workspace solutions since 1907!
Investment: $15.00 pre-pay online, $20.00 at the door
You will learn:
- 2 essential keys for tuning into your purpose, in life and sales.
- A 5-point test for testing your goal—is it right for you?
- Simple strategies to guard you from the 3 major sales killers.
- What wealthy people do that creates sustained success.
- A proven method for dissolving resistance to prosperity so you can achieve higher levels of results and abundance.
- 1 critical thing you must give up in order to reach your goal.
And much more!
When & Where
Lin Schussler-Williams, IndieSalesCoach
As a speaker, coach and author, Lin teaches a thinking technology that changes perspectives and increases results.
For over 10 years, Lin has worked with individuals, groups, business owners and sales people, helping them build their dreams, accelerate their results, and create richer, more fulfilling lives.
Named to internationally acclaimed Moody's 50 Favorite People of 2012, Lin is the author of 9 Little Words to Change Your Results and a contributor to the groundbreaking collaborative work 50 Seeds of Greatness.
In addition to being a certified coach, Lin is a certified conflict resolution trainer and facilitator, has a B.A. in Religion, an MBA, and has had a successful career in sales, non-profit management and coaching.
Lin is a recognized speaker on topics from sales and networking success to creating lives of balance and prosperity.
Lin offers inspiring workshops to sold-out audiences as well as transformational in-depth coaching programs that help clients achieve the perspective of possibility and new levels of success.