Friday, June 29, 2012 from 10:00 AM to 4:30 PM (EDT)
This workshop aims to give you a jump start in current standards for animating for the web as well as a solid foundation for the design thinking behind them.
What We'll Cover
- What makes a good transition
- Evaluating animations and transitions from a design perspective
- Animating with CSS animations and transitions
- Comibing CSS and JS animations - building more complex animations and handy tricks
- Working with groups of animations/multiple animations
Who Should Attend:
This workshop is for frontend developers and designer/developers who want to add more sophisiticated interactions and motion to their work.
What You'll Need
- Your text editor of choice
- A web-kit browser
- Any of the modern browser of your choice
If you have any questions about the workshop, contact email@example.com