Making the Switch: Introduction to Percussion (Monday Afternoon)
Monday, June 16, 2014 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM (MDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This training is for users who used our previous Content Management System OUCampus by OmniUpdate. This training assumes a general understanding of previous CMS and will build upon that knowledge by showing similarities and differences in the processes with which you are already familiar.
- (Required) Must have been an existing user of our previous CMS Omni Update.
- (Required) Must be a part of a workflow. If you are unsure if your department/office supervisor submitted a workflow please check with the Website Communications Specialist, email@example.com.
This session will serve as a general overview of system options and functionality. It will not cover content completely or in great depth.
- Logging into the system
- Exploring the Dashboard
- Adding Gadgets
- Exploring Folders
- Creating/Deleting Content
- Viewing/Editing a Page
- Workflow Basics (How content is approved and published)
- Overview of the Website Structure and new Menu System
- ~30 minutes of instruction
- ~15 minutes of general questions
- ~15 minutes of hands on assistance