San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us for a Wisdom In Medicine Master Course:
Making the Shift: from Surviving to Thriving in Health Care
Visit www.wisdominmedicine.com to join our mailing list for further updates
Mercer Island Community and Event Center
Mercer Island, WA
Thursday evening: 6:30pm – 9:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 8:45am – 8:30pm
Sunday 8:45am – 4:00pm
During this 3 ½ day Urban Retreat, you will:
- Renew your connection to your calling as a health care provider.
- Learn how to stay centered and open amid the challenges of daily practice.
- Embrace your role as a leader and mentor in the emerging future of medicine.
- Engage practices that deepen your resourcefulness, effectiveness and creativity.
- Discover a community of colleagues with whom you can learn and grow.
- Design ways to contribute to the culture of your workplace through the harvest of perspectives, skills, and connections made here.
Our approach will include:
- Personal reflection and awareness practices.
- Transformational Change Theory applied to individuals, groups, and systems.
- Skills training in influencing culture change
- Resiliency and renewal practices.
- Individual, dyadic and group processes.
- Integration and action planning.
Your investment is your time, attention and tuition of:
- MD’s/DO’s/DC’s: $545
- Early bird discount (if register before Nov 30): $495
- Other Healthcare Professionals: $435
- Early bird discount (if register before Nov 30): $385
- Medical Residents and Senior Medical Students: $225