Join pastor and best-selling author, Adam Hamilton, for an evening of teaching and conversation around his new book, Making Sense of the Bible.
During his presentation, Adam will focus on the nature of scripture exploring the human and divine - what it is and is not, how it was written and canonized, why we don’t consider it inerrant, and what a “high view of scripture” might mean. He will then tackle the questions people often ask about the Bible:
- Do I have to choose between evolution and the Bible?
- Were Adam and Eve and Noah real people
- How do we make sense of the violence of God in the Old Testament?
- Suffering and God in the Bible.
- Does the Bible really teach that only Christians go to heaven?
- Homosexuality and the Bible
- Is Revelation really a roadmap of the end times?
The evening will end with an opportunity for Q&A and a book signing with the author. A book display with Adam Hamilton's books, including this new title, will be open before and after the presentation.
If you'd like your copy of Making Sense of the Bible now, click here for a special price and be ready for a great discussion (and be at the head of the line for the signing!).
For questions about the event, contact the conference office at email@example.com.