ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
If you are interested in attending the event, please contact us directly via email to inquire about open spots.
Hope to see you there!
Join EffectiveUI for cocktails and dinner at this gathering of industry experts and market leaders to discuss the art of creating mobile apps that gain adoption and integrate with your digital ecosystem.
Wednesday, April 24
The Chinese Room at Smith Tower
506 Second Ave., Seattle
We’ll combine presentations with breakout sessions to explore how you can improve your company’s approach to mobile. During this invitation-only event, you will learn:
- How to develop a mobile strategy that integrates business, user and technology needs
- What mobile insights Forrester and EffectiveUI uncovered in their upcoming Technology Adoption Profile
- How to leverage your existing technology platforms for mobile development, while addressing security issues and other constraints
- What questions to ask and answer to arrive at the right mobile feature set for your users
- What other companies have done wrong, and right, to encourage mobile adoption
Anthony Franco, President and Founder, EffectiveUI
Peyton Lindley, Executive Director, Experience Design and Customer Insight, EffectiveUI
Enjoy cocktails and dinner before the presentation, and dessert and networking after the breakout sessions.
All attendees will receive a free OtterBox phone case, courtesy of our sponsor:
Limited to 15 participants. RSVP by April 18.
When & Where
Navigating the most complex business problems, EffectiveUI designs and builds digital solutions for the Fortune 1000 and ambitious innovators. Driven by the belief that the interface between people and technology makes or breaks the success of every digital product, application and user experience, the company’s purview spans anywhere an effective UI is needed, from smart phones to flight decks.
In addition to creating award-winning digital products, mission-critical Web applications, and integrated mobile apps, EffectiveUI also provides its clientele with strategic guidance, training and embedded experts to spur internal progress.
EffectiveUI is a WPP company (NASDAQ: WPPGY). WPP is the world’s largest communications services group.