Makeup Workshop: How to Achieve a Flawless Face
Saturday, June 23, 2012 from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM (EDT)
DMV-based makeup artist and beauty blogger, Ana Buitrago, is hosting a Makeup Workshop: How to Acheive a Flawless Face. This exclusive workshop will give you step-by-step instructions on how to apply a full face of makeup and will include the following:
- Prepping skin for makeup
- Perfecting skin with foundation and concealer
- Perfecting brows
- Proper use of makeup brushes and sponges
- Proper application of powder, bronzer and blush
- A day-to-evening eye look using eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara
- Proper application of lipliner, lipstick and gloss
- Product and technique recommendations based on your specific skin type and facial features
You will apply the makeup on yourself during the class while Ana explains and demonstrates the techniques on a model. All materials will be provided for you to use during the class, including makeup, brushes and mirrors. In addition, each attendee will take home a written step-by-step makeup application manual.
Refreshments will be provided.
CLASS SPONSORS: Special thank you to La Petite Marmoset Vintage and DMV'sGotStyle for sponsoring this class. For more information on our sponsors, please go to www.lapetitemarmoset.com and www.dmvsgotstyle.com.