Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
MakersCAMP for kids aged 9-13 - July 30 - August 3, 2012
Come to MakersCAMP! Campers will be introduced to cutting edge 2D and 3D activities, including 3D printing and laser cutting.
• day 1 of 5: Monday, July 30, 9am-12noon
• day 2 of 5: Tuesday, July 31, 9am-12noon
• day 3 of 5: Wednesday, August 1, 9am-12noon
• day 4 of 5: Thursday, August 2, 9am-12noon
• day 5 of 5: Friday, August 3, 9am-12noon
COST: $220.00 includes materials
More information: http://makersfactory.com/kids/
When & Where
MakersFactory is a new educational maker space in downtown Santa Cruz, CA, and San Jose, CA where students of all ages will learn and use exciting new technology for 3D printing, modeling, animation, and robotics. MakersFactory students will be able to design, prototype, and manufacture a wide variety of items, from simple 3D objects to complex mechanical/electronic products. For more information, go to http://makersfactory.com/