Make the Government Your Next Client
Contract Opportunities Center (COC)
FREE Seminar/Workshop and Networking Opportunity
Thursday, June 12, 2014
1421 Treviño, B-1 El Paso, TX 79935
TOPICS TO BE COVERED INCLUDE:
- Business’s ability to work with government entities.
- Marketing, contracting, and subcontracting opportunities.
- Military specifications, notices, and Federal Acquisition clauses.
- Bids requests, proposals, applications, certifications, and registrations.
- Federal, state, and local procurement policies and regulations.
- E-Commerce and Electronic Data Interchange systems.
Space is Limited, RSVP to: Valeria Minjarez at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1.888.215.2373, Ext.1605
Accion Texas Inc. is a nonprofit, multi-state microlending company and small business lender that help new and existing entrepreneurs successfully grow their business. Through affordable lending and business development services, Accion Texas is committed to empowering diverse individuals and small businesses that have limited access to traditional sources of capital.
ABOUT COC & GUEST SPEAKER:
The Contract Opportunities Center is funded in part through the Department of Defense through a grant administered by the Defense Logistics Agency. The COC provides specialized assistance in contracting and subcontracting opportunities with the DOD, other federal agencies, state, and local governments. Mr. Avila is an experienced Procurement Specialist who has held positions such as Senior Financial Analyst for NEDA Business Consultants, Loan Officer for Accion Texas, and Business Specialist for the SBDC at EPCC.
Project Vida- Economic Development Department