Make Straight the Pathway Conference 2013
Thursday, March 7, 2013 at 5:30 PM - Saturday, March 9, 2013 at 4:30 PM (CST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
An Integrated and Unified Solution for Catholic Healthcare Reform
A first of its kind regional Catholic conference for religious and healthcare leaders. The objectives are to equip attendees to:
· Educate community, public policy, health care, business and religious leaders on the need for state and federal public policy that actively protects and promotes religious freedom and individual rights of conscience in healthcare and allows all Americans to select qualified health plans that do not violate their religious liberty.
· Develop Culture of Life Primary Care Medical Centers consistent with the Ethical and Religious Directives (ERDs) of Catholic Health Care.
· Establish a National Catholic Health Plan that is Christ-centered and consistent with the ERDs of Catholic Health Care.
This regional conference will draw primarily from the Texas area. It is intended for members of state Catholic Conferences, diocesan leaders, HR executives, physicians, nurses, hospital CEOs and administrators, attorneys and anyone involved in healthcare. However, leaders from all states are encouraged to attend.
The Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston worked in partnership with the Christus Medicus Foundation, The John Paul II Life Center, One More Soul, the Catholic Medical Association and Conference Planning Committee to plan and implement this conference.
CME/CEU/CLE hours will be available. Physicians, nurses and attorneys should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Conference Highlights: Daily Mass, Confession, Speakers, Panel Discussions, Workshops, Networking, and CME/CEU/CLE Available
We have secured a special conference rate at the Houston Marriott at the Texas Medical Center located at 6580 Fannin Street, Houston, TX 77030.
The special conference rate is $159/night. Reserve your room by calling 1-800-228-9290.
Deadline for special rate is February 13, 2013
For more information, please contact Tim Von Dohlen at 512-423-8877 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
When & Where
The John Paul II Life Center
The John Paul II Life Center is a non-profit organization devoted to building a culture of life in Austin. After over five years of hard work and prayers, we opened our doors on October 12, 2010 with a three-fold mission to:
- Operate a cutting-edge women’s healthcare practice, The Vitae Clinic, completely faithful to Catholic teachings and open to all women
- Provide 3D/ 4D sonograms and assistance to women in crisis pregnancies
- Provide dynamic opportunities for chastity education and natural family planning classes