San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This Spring, Macy’s will celebrate America with an all-star salute to the people, places and things that inspire our dreams, fuel our passions and make us proud to live in the land of the free and the home of the brave. We invite Student Veterans of America to join us!
Event elements include:
• Celebrity-hosted event: TV and radio personality Mario Lopez to introduce the event followed by a "meet and greet" activity with fans
**Macy's South Coast Plaza event will include a kick-off by the 10 piece USC Trojans Marching Band who will make a procession through the mall before joining Mario
• Fashion vignettes: Informal modeling of our favorite Americana-inspired brands including:
Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Michael Kors, INC and Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren
• Photo opportunities
• Picnic-themed eats
• Root beer floats and other sweet treats
• Cosmetics touch-up outposts
• Interactive photo booth
• Live musical entertainment
• Kids and family entertainment
• Men’s Style Activation in Men’s
SVA members and supporters should check-in upon arrival so that they can be greeted and recognized for attending.
Sign up for a free ticket to get updates and more detailed information, families are also welcome!
When & Where
Student Veterans of America
Student Veterans of America is a 501(c)3 non-profit coalition of over one thousand student veteran organization on college and university campuses worldwide. Our mission is to provide student veterans with the resources, support, and advocacy needed to succeed in higher education and following graduation.